2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck
Used 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: CC15703
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V6 4.3L/262
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: Summit White
- Int. Color: Jet Black/Dark Ash
- Mileage: 81,215
- Stock #: 19138A
- VIN 1GCNCPEH0EZ267937
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Sunset Chevrolet, 910 Traffic Ave In Tiny Overhead Sumner, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand
4 Speakers,Radio data system,Air Conditioning,Power steering,Heavy Duty Suspension,Manual Tilt Wheel Steering Column,Speed-sensing steering,Traction control,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,ABS brakes,Dual front impact airbags,Dual front side impact airbags,Front anti-roll bar,Front wheel independent suspension,Low tire pressure warning,Occupant sensing airbag,Overhead airbag,Brake assist,Electronic Stability Control,Delay-off headlights,Fully automatic headlights,Speed control,150 Amp Alternator,Rear step bumper,3.5" Diagonal Monochromatic Display,Cloth Seat Trim,Driver door bin,Front reading lights,Graphite-Colored Rubberized-Vinyl Floor Covering,Overhead console,Passenger vanity mirror,Tachometer,Tilt steering wheel,Trip computer,Voltmeter,40/20/40 Front Split Bench Seat,Front Center Armrest w/Storage,Passenger door bin,Variably intermittent wipers,3.23 Rear Axle Ratio,2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 WORK TRUCK,SUNSET CERTIFIED WARRANTY PROTECTION FOR LIFE, ONSTAR 6 MONTHS OF DIRECTIONS AND CONNECTIONS PLAN includes Automatic Crash Response Stolen Vehicle Assistance Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation, TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD), ENGINE 4.3L FLEXFUEL ECOTEC3 V6 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (STD), MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE BLACK (includes driver's side spotter mirror), SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-PASSENGER DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER MANUAL RECLINE with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manual adjustable driver lumbar. (STD), WT CONVENIENCE PACKAGE (Includes (A31) power windows (AKO) tinted windows (KI4) 110V outlet (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry and (DL8) power mirrors.), FLOOR COVERING COLOR-KEYED CARPETING WITH RUBBERIZED VINYL FLOOR MATS (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats), TIRES P255/70R17 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD), BUMPER FRONT CHROME, 1WT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, LED LIGHTING CARGO BOX with switch on center switch bank, GVWR 6500 LBS. (2948 KG) (STD), POWER OUTLET 110-VOLT AC, REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY WITH 2 TRANSMITTERS, WINDOWS POWER FRONT AND REAR with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows, AUDIO SYSTEM 4.2" DIAGONAL COLOR DISPLAY AM/FM STEREO WITH USB PORTS auxiliary jack and SD card slot (STD), BUMPER REAR CHROME, CARGO TIE DOWNS (4) MOVABLE UPPER, GLASS DEEP-TINTED, SUMMIT WHITE, SUSPENSION PACKAGE HANDLING/TRAILERING (STD), REAR AXLE 3.23 RATIO, CHROME BUMPER PACKAGE includes (VJH) rear chrome bumper with (BWN) CornerSteps and (V46) chrome front bumper, JET BLACK/DARK ASH CLOTH SEAT TRIM, PAINT SOLID, Rear Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Traction Control, Stability Control, Steel Wheels, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Conventional Spare Tire, AM/FM Stereo, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, Split Bench Seat, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, A/C, Daytime Running Lights, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Tire Pressure Monitor
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB ports auxiliary jack and SD card slot
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl, no floor mats included
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manual adjustable driver lumbar.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Bumpers, front, Black
- Bumpers, rear, Black
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15703 or C15703 and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Engine, 4.3L FlexFuel EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW]
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6500 lbs. (2948 kg)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar, delete
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"