2015 Chevrolet Equinox LS
Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LS SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 1LF26
- Engine: Gas I4 2.4/145
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Blue Velvet Metallic
- Int. Color: Jet Black
- Mileage: 87,215
- Stock #: 18933A
- VIN 2GNALAEK2F6175059
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Sunset Chevrolet, 910 Traffic Ave In Tiny Overhead Sumner, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000
2015 Blue Velvet Metallic Chevrolet Equinox LS FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT 4D
6 Speakers,AM/FM radio: SiriusXM,CD player,MP3 decoder,Radio data system,Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & MP3 Capability,SiriusXM Satellite Radio,Air Conditioning,Rear window defroster,Power driver seat,Power steering,Power windows,Remote keyless entry,Steering wheel mounted audio controls,Four wheel independent suspension,Speed-sensing steering,Traction control,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,ABS brakes,Dual front impact airbags,Dual front side impact airbags,Emergency communication system,Front anti-roll bar,Low tire pressure warning,Occupant sensing airbag,Overhead airbag,Rear anti-roll bar,Brake assist,Electronic Stability Control,Delay-off headlights,Fully automatic headlights,Panic alarm,Security system,Speed control,Bumpers: body-color,E10 Fuel Capable,Power door mirrors,Spoiler,Cloth Seat Trim,Compass,Driver door bin,Driver vanity mirror,Front reading lights,Illuminated entry,Outside temperature display,Passenger vanity mirror,Rear seat center armrest,Tachometer,Telescoping steering wheel,Tilt steering wheel,Trip computer,Deluxe Front Bucket Seats,Front Bucket Seats,Front Center Armrest,Split folding rear seat,Passenger door bin,Alloy wheels,Rear window wiper,Variably intermittent wipers,3.23 Axle Ratio,2015 CHEVY EQUINOX LS,SUNSET CERTIFIED WITH WARRANTY PROTECTION FOR LIFE, BLUE VELVET METALLIC, ENGINE 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (STD), SEATS DELUXE FRONT BUCKET (STD), TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE (STD), JET BLACK CLOTH, LICENSE PLATE BRACKET FRONT, AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM/SIRIUSXM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AND MP3/WMA PLAYBACK CAPABILITY Graphic Interface Display (GID) Radio Data System (RDS) speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display (STD), LS PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment, LPO FRONT AND REAR SPLASH GUARDS CUSTOM MOLDED, Front Wheel Drive, Power Steering, ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Aluminum Wheels, Tires - Front All-Season, Tires - Rear All-Season, Aluminum Wheels, Temporary Spare Tire, Automatic Headlights, Power Mirror(s), Intermittent Wipers, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Satellite Radio, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, MP3 Player, Auxiliary Audio Input, Satellite Radio, Requires Subscription, Bluetooth Connection, Bucket Seats, Cloth Seats, Driver Adjustable Lumbar, Pass-Through Rear Seat, Rear Bench Seat, Floor Mats, Floor Mats, Cruise Control, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Tire Pressure Monitor, Trip Computer, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Security System, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Security System, Engine Immobilizer, A/C, Rear Defrost, Power Outlet, Driver Vanity Mirror, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Front Reading Lamps, Brake Assist, Traction Control, Traction Control, Stability Control, Daytime Running Lights, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Front Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Passenger Air Bag Sensor, Telematics, Navigation from Telematics, Telematics, Smart Device Integration, WiFi Hotspot, Child Safety Locks, Power Door Locks, Tire Pressure Monitor
- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Bluetooth for phone only when equipped with (UE1) OnStar. Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with power lockout protection
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units), Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- LS Interior, Base Cloth
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button, content theft alarm activation verification and illuminated entry
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Seats, Deluxe front bucket
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2015 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus you can listen to SiriusXM Internet Radio everywhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, comfort grip vinyl with mounted cruise and audio controls
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, tinted
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- LS Exterior Appearance includes body-color bumpers with Charcoal lowers, body-color door handles, 17" aluminum wheels and Black mirrors
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RSB) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels.)
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LF26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW]
- Exhaust, single
- GVWR, 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HSA)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, power operated rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years including RemoteLink Key Fob Services, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include emergency services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, contact an OnStar Advisor. See www.onstar.com/mobile for full details.)
- OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.)
- OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered. Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.)
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
- Traction control
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"