2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Used 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: T
- Engine: Gas/Ethanol V6 4.3L/262
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: White
- Int. Color: Cocoa/Dune
- Mileage: 72,740
- Stock #: 7633
- VIN 1GTN1TEH4FZ324690
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
CARFAX Clean History Report ,, Call For More Details ,, Comes with our famous Warranty Protection for LIFE , 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive.
Sunset Ford of Sumner, just off of Highway 410 down the hill from Bonney Lake, part of the Sunset Auto Family. The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you need a half-ton pickup with the most horsepower and a class-leading 12,000-pound trailer rating, the 2015 GMC Sierra full-size pickup has you covered. Bigger-than-life styling is augmented by a plush interior and a host of cutting-edge safety and communication features. Source: KBB.com
* The GMC Sierra 1500 possesses chiseled features and distinct lines that not only make it look imposing, but increase how aerodynamic it is as well. In front, between the projector beam headlights, there is an incredibly striking and enormous chrome grille. While driving, it takes in a large portion of the air for cooling the engine, and lets the remainder glide across the truck. It is complimented by a bumper made of sculpted steel, a strong angled hood, and bulging fender flares. The changes made to the truck body, and the resulting improvements in air flow, add up to a quieter cabin for you and your passengers. Plus, its new hydraulic body mounts help mitigate vibrations to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride. The seats utilize a new design for lasting comfort, and reduced fatigue. On select models, the instrument panel incorporates a high-end soft feel, combined with trim made of aluminum for an overall look that is very stylish. The instrument panel has been laid out in such a way that your controls are now easier to get to and see, with larger buttons and knobs, which are more convenient to grab. Spoil yourself with the available 8-inch IntelliLink touch-screen system that you can opt for on SLE and SLT trims. It lets you control your radio and make calls hands-free, wirelessly stream music from your phone, use the rear view camera, and operate the navigation system. Sierra 1500 comes with a choice of 3 powerful engines, a 4.3L V6 EcoTech3 Engine with 285hp, a 5.3L V8 with 355hp, and a 6.2L V8 with 420hp. You have the choice between the Crew Cab, Double Cab, and Regular Cab, and all except the Double Cab give you the option of two different box sizes and having towing capacities from 5,800-12,000lbs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
18/24 City/Highway MPG LONG BED 2015 White GMC Sierra 1500 RWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 4.3L V6 Flex Fuel 2D Standard Cab
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar (Includes rear assist handles in the headliner on crew cab models.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB ports, auxiliary jack and SD card slot
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- OnStar Delete
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15703 or C15703 and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW]
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine with 2WD models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes right-front airbag Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
SUNSET has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For nearly 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made SUNSET their only choice for their automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: SUNSET TAKES CARE OF IT'S CUSTOMERS! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, limited powertrain warranty, honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes For Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. AND NOW, Maintenance For Life!! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call Dealer For Details.
All vehicles are one of each. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset Vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life™ is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles that are less than 10 model years old with less than 90,000miles at the time of delivery. This warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesels and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
This Sunset Vehicle near Puyallup, Fife, and Tacoma.
Stop by and test drive this Sunset Vehicle in tiny overhead Sumner, WA today!"