2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Base
Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Base Pickup
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: TK15753
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Stone Blue Metallic
- Int. Color: Dark Ash/Jet Black
- Mileage: 67,496
- Stock #: 8924
- VIN 1GTV2LEC2HZ121656
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2017 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
- Alloy Wheels
- 7 Touchscreen
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Elevation Edition
- Trailering Pkg
Sunset Ford of Sumner, just off of Highway 410 down the hill from Bonney Lake, part of the Sunset Auto Family.
The exclusive home of Warranty Protection for Life, at no cost to you. Limited Powertrain Warranty is honored at any ASE certified repair facility in North America for as long as you own that qualifying new or pre owned vehicle.
- 6-speaker audio system (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models and Included and only available on Regular Cab models with (IOB) 7" diagonal color touch screen display radio with IntelliLink.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Audio system, 4.2" diagonal color display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- OnStar Delete
- Seat, rear full-width folding bench, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires a Double Cab model.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models. On Regular Cab included and only available with (PDD) Sierra Convenience Package.) (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab. On Regular Cab. Included and only available with (PCR) Sierra Fleet Convenience Package.)
- 4X4 chrome badge (Included and only available with 4X4 models.)
- Active aero shutters, front
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Grille surround, chrome (Not included when (SXL) Elevation Edition is ordered.)
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted steel
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW]
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires a Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Pickup box (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered on Regular Cab models.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included with (SXL) Elevation Edition on 2WD models. Standard with 4WD models. Included with (9G3) Suspension Package, off-road, for base decor vehicles with 4WD models) (Included with 4WD models or (SXL) Elevation Edition on 2WD models.)
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Sunset has been serving the Puget Sound area since 1920. For 100 years now, generation after generation of families have made Sunset their sole choice for automobile sales and service needs for one simple reason: Sunset takes care of its customers! Starting with Warranty Protection for Life, a limited powertrain warranty that's honored at any ASE Certified repair facility for as long as you own the vehicle. Oil Changes for Life on any 2 years old or newer GM, Ford, Kia and Mitsubishi vehicle. And now, Maintenance For Life is available! Some exceptions and limitations apply. Call dealer for details.
All vehicles are individual purchases. All pre-owned or certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $200 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire at close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax, title, and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.
Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, any emissions testing fees or other fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Some prices may not include dealer-installed added options. See dealer for full pricing details and exclusions.
EPA Estimates Only
The features and options listed may not apply to this Sunset vehicle.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
*Warranty Protection for Life is included at no cost to the customer on qualifying new and pre-owned vehicles. This warranty is honored at any ASE Certified repair facility in North America. Note: There is now a modest $200 deducible per claim. Manufacturer maintenance requirements and records are mandatory. Oil Changes for Life is included on most new and qualifying pre-owned vehicles. Diesel and some other restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details. A documentary service fee in an amount up to $200 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost of the vehicle. Some restrictions apply. There are a number of vehicles that are not eligible for this coverage. A complete list of ineligible vehicles is available upon request.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned or Certified vehicles are used. A dealer documentary service fee of up to $200 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business the day subject content is removed from website, and all financing is subject to credit approval. Prices exclude tax and license. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion), term, and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Customers should verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.